Sunday, January 5, 2014

World’s Most Expensive Smartphone $15 million iPhone

The World’s Most Expensive Smartphone has a solid-gold chassis that Hughes crafted by hand. But the genuine cost comes from the most expensive dwelling button in the world.

That home button is made of a single, deep-cut, black diamond that weighs 26 carats. The diamond is said to be worth $14.5 million.

And the diamonds don’t end there. There are 600 white, flawless diamonds located within the Apple logo on the back and on the edges.



The English designer and jeweler has made gold Apple products before – his Solid Gold world's most expensive iPhone costs $33,678 (£21,995)  and the iPad Supreme Fire Edition costs $168,424 (£109,995) – but with this one,.
It’s all about the rarity and value of the deep-cut, black diamond,” he told ABC News.
 The world's most expensive phone isn’t accessible to the general public – not that most of the world’s community could pay for it. Hughes expended nine weeks creating the most expensive phone expressly for a Hong Kong professional whom Hughes will only mention to as “Joe.” Joe had owned the very dark diamond for awhile and decided he liked to location it on an iPhone after buying other, “cheaper” pieces from Hughes in the past.

13 comments:

  1. I feel that is one of the most significant info for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. But want to statement on few general things,
    The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent
    : D. Excellent job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bern surfing online more thgan 2 hours today, yet I nevr founjd any
    interesting article like yours. It iis pretty worth
    enough for me. Personally, if all sife owners and bloggers made
    good content aas you did, the net will be a lott more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody, here every one is sharing such experience, so
    it's fastidious to read this webb site, and I used to ggo
    to see this webpage every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it whwn individuals get together and share opinions.
    Great website, stick wwith it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone nscessarily assist to make seriously posts I'd state.

    This is the first time I frequented your website page and
    up to now? I amazed with the analysis yoou made tto make this particular put up amazing.

    Excellebt job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Bolozy.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a
    user of web therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks
    to web.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the admin of this website is working, no question very rapidly it will be well-known, due to
    its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.

    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant
    paragraph on building up new webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and
    she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete